Monday, June 05, 2006


Its wonderful how things look at 36,000 feet. Beautiful clear skies... bright white fluffy clouds. It was a befitting shot to end the trip. I like my D70s. Sure, there were a lot of ruined shots in the beginning. And the camera has its own character (soft pics, under saturation). I think I have managed to figure her out. Also learnt a couple of lessions. Like how a Polariser or an ND filter would have helped. Or that I needed a proper flash for indoor/dinner shots.

But I didn't realise how much I wanted a DSLR till I had one. I'll definitely be taking more shots with it. (Comment: I notice that the shots uploaded by Hello have significant loss in quality. Directly uploaded shots don't seem to have this problem. Just something to note before anyone says my S$1600 camera takes lousy pictures :) )Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:15 am, Blogger memee said...

No matter how many times I fly, I always take the cloud picture out the window. It's beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home