Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Chrisology

For those of you who know what I'm referring to, I sent this email in semi-frustration about someone who keeps trying to fish for sympathy about being married with a loaded question "So, how's married life?":

Wonder why he sees marriage as a form of entrapment?

Personal experience?

Things just fall in place if you have the right attitude/partner with right
attitude. One naturally makes time for one's other half. Other half should
know one well enough to understand if and one can't make time for the other
occassionally.


Perhaps its still the honeymoon period. Marriage seems to have given me a
telflon coating. Few things stick :)

I look at other women, comment on them more openly... one reason cos I
don't feel like my comments threaten other women anymore now that I'm
married (and other ppl know that). Wife and I talk about other women (both
of us happen to think there's nothing beautiful about the Male, at least
not in the same way as women are). I happen to think marriage is damn
liberating!

Sigh.


And one more thing... not matter how pretty my daughter may be, I will not paste mugshot photos of her on my wall noticeboard.

I am qualitatively different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home