Sunday, June 11, 2006

Nightshots
It was a nice relaxing evening. Watched Xmen III with Sam and SW. Not a bad movie. Its different from I & II. More depth in my opinion. However, I did get the sense that the director was trying to hurry the story along. It was a lot of plot with very little time. Anyway I watch movies for entertainment. And X-Men III was entertaining.

Anyway, I was carrying my new toy (D70s) around. Took some shots of a street concert outside of Orchard CineLeisure. Some of the performers were very good. I'm not posting those shots because I am not sure if members of the public could take pictures. No one stopped me but that was probably because I looked like one of the professional photographers present. :)
Decided to take the overhead bridge across the road instead of my usual path. Halfway across, an idea hit me. :) Long Exposure! Something you can't do with your regular point-and-shoot. Notice the yellow dashes interspersed with the red tailights of the cars? Its the indicator lights. Cool eh? The pictures could have been sharper. I'll bring a tripod next time...
The view from my flat. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home