Thursday, June 22, 2006

Nikon 60mm f2.8D Macro lens

Got hold of the above lens from eBay on Wednesday and couldn't wait to try it out. I've always loved macro and flower shots. Was contemplating a 105mm VR Macro but those are very expensive and there are few on the second hand market. Anyway, I figured that the 60mm could also double as a portrait prime lens. The Bokeh's nice on this one.

Anyway, here are my first few attempts:- First pic: shot of multi-coloured "crinkles". An old friend made me a bottle of these when we parted ways after JC. I've always kept the bottle. Gifts like these are priceless.

Second pic: Another gfit from a long-time friend. Its from Ann, I think. Its only inch high but I've always found it cute. Love the attempt at anatomical accuracy.

Third pic: My watch. Cheap and beat-up but trusty and reliable Seiko Kinetic. As long as I wear it and move, it will move. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home